Thursday 2 June 2011

Four Big Steps to Conquering Depression


Depression is not just a disease. It is usually characterized by a feeling of loneliness, despair, sadness, low self-esteem and self-reproach. It is also marked with vegetative states such as loss of appetite and insomnia (in some cases, increased appetite and sleep) and withdrawal from social contacts. If unattended for long periods, can also lead to severe suicidal tendencies.

Regardless of the type of depression is manifested by various symptoms, people suffering from this painful phase of a painful torture can win the four major steps without resorting to medication. These steps are extracted from a fierce personal battle with depression.

first big step - Self Diagnosis

Personal and Social Affairs, in these difficult times, becoming more and more difficult to manage and everyone can become a victim of depression for the loss of love or a loved one or job, and business. This is primarily caused by a combination of factors, such as those genes, their biochemical environment, his personal experience and psychological factors.

Whatever the cause, self-confident person easily can notice the initial symptoms before falling victim to depression. Realizing the looming danger and be prepared to repel it is like building castles and strengthen self-defense before the enemy attacks. Such consciousness acts as a powerful shield to ward off depression.

another big step - a strong positive attitude

After a positive attitude is a long process of deep thinking, develop a stand against tyranny and maintain against all odds. Positive thinking is a divine blessing in disguise demanding a high price from the holder. However, it returns to the worst of times and critical.

A positive attitude is built on the foundations of self-esteem, determination, realistic approach and a firm belief in a positive belief. It is a fire, which must be worse even hailstorm of negative emotions and nerves crushing atmosphere.

a little persistence in the positive attitude necessary to fight back against depression. negative forces are often very strong and can destroy the integrity of any person to deprive him of his sanity while they dealt with the same relentless retribution positive thinking. positive thinker, you should have a strong belief in the powerful effects of positive energy. Positive thinking, if properly applied, can devour depressive feelings and suicidal tendencies as a vampire.

The third major step - learn how to do Blogging

Is it funny? It can be. But this proved to be a very powerful weapon in my personal arsenal to protect me from the killing effects of depression. It took me almost six months to discover the irresistibly attractive activity that keeps my personal integrity and sanity intact. Yes, after losing everything in the business after she left most of the friends, I fell victim discouraging solitude which began nurturing thoughts of suicide.

I joined the social networking platform to express their feelings. However, at the same time I do not want the world to know my weaknesses. So, no one could estimate the fragility of my state of mind. I posted a short note to let others know the inner soul of volcanic eruptions and damaging phase I was going through. Nobody bothered to understand the suffering of pain behind my words. And quite contrary to common perceptions I took it as my victory.

Then I happened to visit the blog and I learned to create and manage one of my own. I made a dozen, no one my only identity. Heavy loans, unemployment, loneliness, a total failure and a deep sense of guilt that I lost all my confidence because of the blind thief pulling me towards suicide.

I tried to keep myself engaged in photography, writing poetry, attending literary circles, spending hours and hours in the company of people who took me as a role model, but can not contribute something to rescue me from the worst depressive feelings. Nothing really worked.

My condition was so severe that I came close to a nervous breakdown three times and a heart attack four times in three months time. However, I did not consult a doctor because I was claiming to be a positive thinker. I do not want to succeed in proving the truth of my conviction and belief in positive thinking.

and I kept blogging for about six months spending time at irregular updating and creating more blogs without specific reference to any one. But this practice keeps me deeply engaged. I found many interesting blogs that are created by people who suffer from serious illness and still enjoy life.

So, I can proudly and authentically say that blogging is also due to its share in saving my sanity and integrity. The outcome is quite satisfactory. I'll run your web site very soon.

The fourth major step - Have a firm belief that God is on your side

This is perhaps the result of breeding a strong positive thinking that in the worst moments of depression and hypertension God keeps the window open to hope and light for me. I got stuck in the darkest cul-de-sac circumstances. There was no clear way out for me.

One thing I am grateful to God for the realization of his presence around me even when I felt my faith in Him weakened negative emotions, pessimistic thoughts and suicidal tendencies.

people expect a depression should not allow circumstances to make any cracks in their faith and trust in God's presence around you. He wants us to dive deep into ourselves and discover our true strength and power with which we can overcome any negative forces in the universe.

With these four major steps, each person can win not only depression or hyper-tension, but any serious illness, failure, loss and suicidal thoughts. Just keep a firm stand to win a fierce internal battle, even if you lose all boundaries. These four great steps not to let drown in the swamp of uncertainty and madness.

to get up, move forward to fulfill God's will and find the real you who is going to be a winner at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment